- Wipe down the whole phone with an antiseptic wipe, removing as much dirt as possible.
- Slightly wet the cotton swabs with chafing alcohol and use them clean dirt from the nooks and crannies.
- Start by washing the outer casing with an antiseptic wipe.
- Wet the cotton swab somewhat with chafing alcohol and wipe away any dirt from around the buttons.
- Continue rubbing with a fresh cotton swab each time until and unless the dirt is gone.
- Dry any remaining alcohol with the paper towels.
Download Free Premium Joomla Templates • FREE High-quality Joomla! Designs BIGtheme.net