- Use very hot water at the drain to flush out any loose debris.
- You can think about following options:
- - Put near about 1/3 cup of baking soda into the drain and clean it down with hot water.
- - Pour 1/2 cup of vinegar down the drain and let it set for 20 minutes. Then flush it down the drain with hot water.
- Chemical cleaners can always be a good option, but should be used more carefully. Put ½ cup of baking soda down the drain for a more eco-friendly cleaner.
Download Free Premium Joomla Templates • FREE High-quality Joomla! Designs BIGtheme.net