- Do not submerge the board in water or it will soak up the water and crack when it dries.
- If you want to purify the board to remove any dangerous bacteria, then you can follow several ways to do this:
- Utilize a soft cloth to clean the board down with white vinegar.
- Combine a solution of 2 teaspoons bleach with one quart of water. Soak the top of the board with the solution and let it set for a few seconds. Clean carefully with a fresh cloth and clean water.
- Take away stains by covering with salt and chafing with a lemon.
- Use some mineral oil to a soft cloth and chafe onto the board in the way of the grain. Allow this to soak in then remove any remaining oil with a fresh cloth. The oil will block the pores of the wood and protect other liquids from being absorbed.
Download Free Premium Joomla Templates • FREE High-quality Joomla! Designs BIGtheme.net